JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well today is fun so far. Went to work just to come into the parking lot and find my car window smashed. Little coward stole my laptop and backpack with my school things. The hard drive on the laptop was encrypted so he can kiss my bubblegum but the backpack was actually a nice one i liked and had to pay to fix the window. LP at work is gonna review the footage and i'm gonna watch it with em.

Called the cops to report it since there were a few big obvious finger prints on the side of my car and guess what they tell me? They are not allowed to run them. What exactly am I paying taxes for again?

Anyway that's my rant for today.
20170503_084002.jpg

Well today is fun so far. Went to work just to come into the parking lot and find my car window smashed. Little coward stole my laptop and backpack with my school things. The hard drive on the laptop was encrypted so he can kiss my bubblegum but the backpack was actually a nice one i liked and had to pay to fix the window. LP at work is gonna review the footage and i'm gonna watch it with em.

Called the cops to report it since there were a few big obvious finger prints on the side of my car and guess what they tell me? They are not allowed to run them. What exactly am I paying taxes for again?

Anyway that's my rant for today.
View attachment 360835
rule #1

keep valuables OUT of plain sight.

Sorry. You only suffered a property crime. However, if you caught him in the act and shot him, they would be all over you!

F-in scum...

they cant run the fingerprints????? yet everytime we buy a fuc/ing gun they fingerprint us? WTF

i remember when police used to get excited about evidence

I'm just glad I'm not paying the Portland or Vancouver cops salaries with the way they handle domestic terrorizm from 20 year olds.

Clark county sheriffs are good folks

If only we all could:rolleyes:

I totally understand and feel the pain.

A good buddy of mine was part of the 11% that was let go from the blue silicon forest, now he has to work in the city and put up with those idiots who have nothing better to do than riot.

Also, my wife used to work in one of the outlying hospitals, she took a new job in the company teaching and now she has to drive down town... We are counting the years until she can retire, hopefully soon.

Interesting. My car was stolen last summer. It was found about a month later in Sherwood, and all they did was take the contents. When I went to pick it up, in the neighborhood where they found it, the Sherwood cops had dusted it for prints. They also asked me about a couple of items they found inside that weren't stolen (cheap sunglasses, etc.) if they were mine, as they could have finger printed those too. They didn't find any prints hey could use, but I was mildly surprised that they even tried.

Anyway, sorry about your bad experience. Mine cost me about $1000 just for the miscellaneous crap they stole that I had to replace....digital camera, handheld GPS, coats, tow strap, flashlights, knives, jumper cables, spare mag and ammo. They even stole the factory jack. Go figure.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top