JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
City
Veneta
State
Oregon
Looking for something that I can live in if need be. Would like a larger canvas tent with a wood stove for heat and cooking. Im on a very limited budget as im on disability which is not enough to cover rent anywhere. Its a backup plan if my current situation doesn't work out. I'm a veteran also who has had multiple surgeries so something fairly easy to set up with just myself would be great. Also looking for various camping equipment.. I have a old camping stove that still works but could use some cast-iron cookware. Some sort of tables.. some totes to hold the gear. I have some stuff...let me know what you got and prices and I'll see what I can do and if I need it. Basically making sure I can live as comfortable as I can up in the hills. Thanks.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I think we have a couple cast iron fry pans that I will gladly give you sir. I know I have some new stainless steel table ware I can give as well.

Makes me sick to read this. Too many folks, and Veterans in particular are being forced down this road.
I appreciate your service, and will look for other items to pass to you.

I think we have a couple cast iron fry pans that I will gladly give you sir. I know I have some new stainless steel table ware I can give as well.

Makes me sick to read this. Too many folks, and Veterans in particular are being forced down this road.
I appreciate your service, and will look for other items to pass to you.
Hey tyvm...I would gladly give you some money for it though. I really appreciate your time and help with this and that's worth something for sure to me.. If not the items them selfs... send me a pm with your info and I can shoot you a text or call. I'm near Eugene and I am fortunate enough to have a vehicle so thanks again and look forward to hearing from you again. God Bless.
-Jeremy

Looking for something that I can live in if need be. Would like a larger canvas tent with a wood stove for heat and cooking. Im on a very limited budget as im on disability which is not enough to cover rent anywhere. Its a backup plan if my current situation doesn't work out. I'm a veteran also who has had multiple surgeries so something fairly easy to set up with just myself would be great. Also looking for various camping equipment.. I have a old camping stove that still works but could use some cast-iron cookware. Some sort of tables.. some totes to hold the gear. I have some stuff...let me know what you got and prices and I'll see what I can do and if I need it. Basically making sure I can live as comfortable as I can up in the hills. Thanks.

unfortunately I dont have a canvas tent, but I am also in the eugene area and am willing to help out with outdoor related items. I've got a good stash of camping gear that seldom gets much use. Send me a PM if you are looking for any items. I would love to help out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.