JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
City
PHILOMATH
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This would be a great entry level set or back up rig for somebody. All the gear is in mint condition and the rechargeable batteries are all factory branded and charge to full capacity. There are also two more AA extended battery trays that remain new and unused. I've never actually had the camera out long enough to kill all 4 of the rechargeables. I never did a whole ton of flash photography so I never really got a decent baseline for how many photos you can ultimately take while running the battery extender. The stats are published and can be Googled if you want to research those details. The Canon suite and touching software is all located on Canons support site to download for free, to PC or MAC although it's not needed or mandatory to use this camera. Camera is 100% turn key and ready to shoot. Please help me keep this classified tidy. Feel free to post an "I'll Take It" or "PM Inbound or Sent" All other business and questions need to be directed to my inbox please. Buyer can meet me in Philomath. $200

4E4ABA38-7630-4CAA-9E15-3AB472A5CF28.jpeg A648E694-E9F1-4118-9329-09CF3D1E6CAA.jpeg FCE30E10-5B2A-43D4-A8A5-018544FD33FA.jpeg 9701D922-DACC-4456-BE04-C8686D4EFBAB.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top