JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my brand new Canik TP9SFX pistol. This hand gun has never been fired. It is an excellent pistol with a ton of great features and I hate to sell it, but I have too many guns and a few need to go. If you are interested in looking at it or need more info my number is (541) 817-4404 - Name is Pete. Looking to get $450. Open to trades - I am looking for a Glock 34 and a JRC Just Right Carbine rifle in 9mm as well as a 1911 in 9mm. Here are some specs on the TP9 SFX ...

Specs:

Model Number: HG3774G-N
Color: Tungsten
Caliber: 9mm Luger
Capacity: 20+1 rds.
Barrel Length: 5.2"
Weight: 1.83 lbs. unloaded

Features:

1. Comes with industry standard dovetail sight cuts that are compatible with a large variety of aftermarket sights
2. Warren Tactical sights with red and green fiber optic front sight
3. Removeable Red Dot cover – Rear sight installed in cover to eliminate interference with certain Red Dot sights
4. Four Red Dot interface plates
5. Match grade barrel
6. Improved single action trigger with 3.5 – 4 lb. pull
7. Lightening cuts on slide to reduce muzzle rise
8. Forward slide serrations
9. Reversible ambidextrous cocking lever
10. Extended ergonomic slide stop
11. Adjustable length reversible magazine catch
12. Two extra sizes of magazine catch extension (addition to standard magazine catch)
13. Striker status indicator
14. MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail
15. Tungsten grey cerakote over phosphate
16. AFC magazine coating

The TP9SFx comes with two 20 rd. mags., poly holster, paddle/belt attachment, interchangeable backstraps, cleaning rod, brush and a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.

TP9SFX 1.JPG TP9SFX 2.JPG TP9SFX 4.JPG

Last Edited:
I will say that I have one of these, which I have been running against a CZ SP-01 and a 9mm 1911, and the Canik TP9SFx is now my favorite gun to shoot.

And after I added the Vortex Venom, I am able to shoot the gun so well that it seems like cheating (recreational shooting, compared to iron sights).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.