JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$325
Manufacturer
Canik
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Canik TP9 Elite SC up for grabs! Great sub compact. Excellent stock trigger! In as new condition. Less than 200 rounds through it. Comes with case, holster, 2 mags. Everything that came with it when I got it.

7B17EF73-182D-4180-84E4-C1511490164F.jpeg F80A54BE-6A8D-4574-9A92-17C2EF9A6D59.jpeg 9DC9F54A-8B94-4CC6-BB0F-1E9D2C0002F9.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Good day.

I've been looking at one if these for a few months and have yet to get my hands on one - and I mean that both figuratively and literally.

So, where in the PDX area are you? I would love to check the 'fit' of the SC but live in Saint Helens, and would like it if I didn't have to go to (say) Sandy to check one out

Thanks much!

I have one for my everyday carry
Replaced my glock 26, and although I have never had to use either in a defensive situation, I do practice with it every range trip,
And I like it better then the glock 26,
Even my die hard glock fan, agreed it has better action then the g26, and there is no comparison in the trigger.
I highly recommend it for every day carry

I have one for my everyday carry
Replaced my glock 26, and although I have never had to use either in a defensive situation, I do practice with it every range trip,
And I like it better then the glock 26,
Even my die hard glock fan, agreed it has better action then the g26, and there is no comparison in the trigger.
I highly recommend it for every day carry
Thanks for the insight and that was my intent ...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.