JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Canik
Caliber
9mm
City
The Dalles
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Low round count, purchased new and roughly 50 rounds down the pipe. Winchester white box and ammo inc subs. Fired every round flawlessly, even suppressed. Comes with factory 15+3 mag, holster, and all the factory stuff. Asking $450. Buyer pays transfer fee. Prefer to do transfer in hood river area but open to east county portland metro area as well.

20221020_133321.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Does this pistol have a stock trigger? Most other combats have a red safety...
Yes, the trigger is stock. It looks more red in person, kind of orange in that photo. Only change i made was swapping the mag release to lefty, which is a very similar process to swapping a gen4 glock.

Any chance you'd be able to do this in Vancouver?
I've heard many won't due to the Washington mag size restriction which is under appeal at the moment.
Thanks.

Any chance you'd be able to do this in Vancouver?
I've heard many won't due to the Washington mag size restriction which is under appeal at the moment.
Thanks.
I would be happy to transfer the firearm in washington. The magazine would be excluded.

Last Edited:
What is your availability - date/time related?
Why are you selling?
You've mentioned you fired suppressed as well, is that suppressor available?

The suppressor is not available. Selling as its one more platform than i want to own. Already have other full size 9mms that im more familiar with.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.