JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Recently picked one up, but haven't been able to confirm what sights /lights are compatible with this model? Would love to have an hd front or tritium sights for this. Anyone with multiple caniks tried changing them with other models? I've seen people mount the olight mini to it, but I'd rather go streamlight if I could confirm one would fit and not protrude too much. Or maybe it's too new to be asking these questions. Any info helps

Recently picked one up, but haven't been able to confirm what sights /lights are compatible with this model? Would love to have an hd front or tritium sights for this. Anyone with multiple caniks tried changing them with other models? I've seen people mount the olight mini to it, but I'd rather go streamlight if I could confirm one would fit and not protrude too much. Or maybe it's too new to be asking these questions. Any info helps
I just got one and the holosun EPS carry is PERFECT fit with true cowitness with stock irons. The light I'm trying to figure out myself. I have a tlr-7a on my FN 509c and it protrudes about half an inch out when placed on my MC9. That might be the best option.

I just got one and the holosun EPS carry is PERFECT fit with true cowitness with stock irons. The light I'm trying to figure out myself. I have a tlr-7a on my FN 509c and it protrudes about half an inch out when placed on my MC9. That might be the best option.
I've seen that too. Not really a big o light guy but I've seen a lot of people running the mini on there and it fits flush. Might go for it. Someone was saying the front sight might be the same as the m&p?