JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

this guy is stealing political signs of independent liberty minded pco's running for office .. can you identify him .. and lets get him reported to the police ... stopped and charged ... HELP PLEASE

Last edited by a moderator:
might have someone keep an eye out and follow him home from a distance? Maybe the cops would be interested to know he has repeatedly stolen the signs and would watch for him? Just a few ideas...

Free speech for me but not for thee.

He rides a bike, smear some Stickum on the sticks. They sell some sticky stuff that you paint onto the base of plants to catch bugs that might work.

I'll bet he has a bike riding routine. Check the time stamp on the video and stake out several signs at the same time. Several different people all w video will make an impression when they go to the police. Make sure some of those signs are on private property when he steals them.

Can you imagine being so insecure about your political beliefs that your first course of action is to steal your opponents signs? I hope he used the "bike lane" to do that.

Paint ball gun. Get him when he is on the bike and moving. Be sure to cover your license plate. When he hits the ground, be sure to get out of the area quickly.

He won't be back.

What is a PCO?

it is the Precinct Committee Officer (PCO) ... in each district in the county .. on both sides ... democratic and republican ... they are elected to represent your voice in your community ...they then go to republican or democratic .. platforms .. then local conventions ... then some go to national conventions ...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top