JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wrong! about what? I don't know I just wanted to say wrong! :p

The fact is there are a few mfgs with many brand names on the same exact parts. You may buy the same part from the same factory for half the cost because it doesn't have a fancy name brand on it.

I personally believe the only difference between a good AR and a bad AR is the barrel and the trigger. As for the rest see Spray-n-pray's post.

I kind of agree. I have a Del-Ton and shoot PR every month with it. Never any problems and I usually place in the top third against guys with $2000 guns and fancy optics. I would get a cheap one with a decent barrel and then get a new trigger right away. You will still be ahead on pricel. My delton plus new trigger is right at $1000

Wrong! about what? I don't know I just wanted to say wrong! :p

The fact is there are a few mfgs with many brand names on the same exact parts. You may buy the same part from the same factory for half the cost because it doesn't have a fancy name brand on it.

I personally believe the only difference between a good AR and a bad AR is the barrel and the trigger. As for the rest see Spray-n-pray's post.

WRONG WRONG WRONG i like saying it to :s0146: But you are right as long as it shoots when you pull the trigger and hits the target what more do you need other than half of the barbie toys in that picture

i need a chill pill, but dab nab it its just the 2 pin holes in a colt how many times i have seen it said colt parts will not work with others and that colt is not mil spec by guys who have never even owned a colt. :s0013:

coffee kills.:s0064:

Colt has parts in their AR's that dont fit other rifles. I say bushmaster, because I had one. ORC is my best bet. I personally think AR's are made to have a scope on them. I couldn't for the life of me figure out the iron's.
Colt
bushmaster MIL SPEC.
RRA

How are the Mil Spec rifles better than a regular one made by Bushmaster?? BTW I have seen Remington now making a nice AR-style rifle ...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top