JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Bonney lake
State
Washington
Zip Code
Like the title says I'm looking to trade one or both for something else. The p01 just came back from cgw and got the first shots put through it yesterday and it ran flawlessly. Its an awesome pistol but I run x300u's on my carry guns which defeats the purpose of a carry gun this size.

P01
Full pro package installed by CGW
CGW so guide rod
CGW engraving
Dawson night sights
Lok palm swell bogie grip panels
TLR7A
Legacy sidecar holster
$1500

Sp01
Full cgw pro package
Cgw ss guide rod
Dawson blacked out rear and FO front sights
2 sets of lok palm swell bogies and 1 set of vz grip panels
X300u b
Competition holster body for no wml
$1500 with x300
$1300 without x300

Trades
92 elite ltt rdo
Shadow 2 orange
Accushadow 2
Bullshadow 2
2019 staccato p, c2, p duo etc.
Maybe other cz's or 2011's
Benelli m2/m4
AR's
AK's

20210412_114349.jpg 20210412_114322.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Dang, wish you had this posted a month ago. Currently waiting for cajun to finish a SP-01 for me and trying to sell a S2 Orange. If you end up wanting to buy a S2O, hmu

Dang, wish you had this posted a month ago. Currently waiting for cajun to finish a SP-01 for me and trying to sell a S2 Orange. If you end up wanting to buy a S2O, hmu
You could always trade me and have a spare or sell it once yours comes back 😉😂 I just got a chance to handle a s2o for the first time at a shop yesterday and fell in love. If I had held one sooner I would've went for one sooner!

You could always trade me and have a spare or sell it once yours comes back 😉😂 I just got a chance to handle a s2o for the first time at a shop yesterday and fell in love. If I had held one sooner I would've went for one sooner!
I'd be down, but I have too many CZs right now. 😬 The s2o is awesome. You're going to love it.

No such thing as too many 😉 what do you want for the s2o?
I'm in Oregon, not exactly sure how it works selling across state lines. If it has to be shipped to your FFL, I'd want a full price offer + shipping

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.