JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a big candy/toy store to me.

I first visited during their grand opening and it was a circus.

I agree it is a destination since there is so much to look at and check out.
Best to know what you are after before you go. It really is or can be a crazy environment to shop.

I've only been a few times as it's quite a drive from North Seattle.

I still love this place. When they have a deal on ammo and sell out (like always) they make a comparable deal on similar ammo. Very respectable move. The last one was fiocci vmax .223, but they sold out so they put a different grain of the same bullet on sale. I ended up buying 3 boxes of 55g VMAX fiocci for ~$9/box.

Great store!

I've always had to wait a long time to get help at the gun counter. Several times I just walked out. Once I did get waited on, though, the staff were very helpful. I filled out their on-line survey after I bought my last pistol there though and commented on their short staffing. Hope it improves some.

I stopped in there on my way to another gunshop and they really didnt have anything... I was disappointed. I saw the long lines and was not going to wait at all so I did some walking around and honestly people are better off shopping online for things.

Their Aimpoints were priced good but nothing you cant top online. I asked for a generation 3 or 4 night vision optic and they said they dont sell high end things like that and do not stock them. So I was pretty much done after that and left.

Prices on guns can be higher but good deals can be found if you do your homework!! The store is awesome fun to get lost in and great ammo selection again you can probably get a lot better prices from a place like surplus ammo!! The number system sucks and it does take long usually to buy gun so bring your patience.

Excellent selection, average prices, fair customer service.....put it all together and I give them an average rating.

Excellent destination just to hang out and see all the stuff!

I was there the other day walking from the scope section down to the handgun/used section. When I got about halfway down there was a customer being helped out. He had two pistols out, comparing how they both felt in his hands... no big deal right? Well interestingly enough when I was about 10 feet away I noticed that the way this guy was holding the pistols, they were pointed straight at me. I insisted he be careful were he points those and his reply was simply "oh, but they're unloaded". The sales associate didn't have any response or concern with how the man was handling the pistols.

I like their selection, customer service can be helpful if you search them out, and there prices are average. I've seen lower, but I've also seen higher.

The biggest thing was the apparent lack of firearm handling safety that was going on.

I was there the other day walking from the scope section down to the handgun/used section. When I got about halfway down there was a customer being helped out. He had two pistols out, comparing how they both felt in his hands... no big deal right? Well interestingly enough when I was about 10 feet away I noticed that the way this guy was holding the pistols, they were pointed straight at me. I insisted he be careful were he points those and his reply was simply "oh, but they're unloaded". The sales associate didn't have any response or concern with how the man was handling the pistols.

I like their selection, customer service can be helpful if you search them out, and there prices are average. I've seen lower, but I've also seen higher.

The biggest thing was the apparent lack of firearm handling safety that was going on.

Wow I'd be writing the management about that!

I would have called a manager if it was me there at the time.

There is no excuse for that.

lucky. I've been there three times and each time I could walk right up to the pistol counter and be helped. Prices were somewhat high but they did have .45 ammo in stock. I didn't buy any though as I really didn't need it at the price they had.

I only live 30 minutes from Cabela's but I plan ahead.

Went there on a Monday morning to pick up a High Power that was advertised in the paper. The process took an hour and a half and I knew what I wanted. Of course as I waited I walked the aisles and picked up a few more items. That was the most expensive High Power by the time I hit the register:D

Maybe thats their master plan...

For everything other than firearms I love cabelas, I hate the grab a number wait all day system and their prices are high and are always beat by cascade arms co 10 min down the street. But again for anything other than fire arms I love cabelas as my cc bill will tell you.

I stopped there last Wednesday on the way back from Seattle, and I had a great time. It wasn't that busy and the mountain with the stuffed animals was cool. The selection of long guns was impressive, but it seemed the majority of gun area employees were a bit older and were content to jawjack with some older customers and ignore the rest of the people there.

Despite how cool I thought the store was, I felt the prices were not competitive (what I saw), but there is something to be said for having a massive inventory. I didn't find the bullets I was looking for (dangerous game/solid .458 for my .45/70, nor any .30 round nose 180-220 grain for a Krag). Selection was, overall, very good. Prices, overall, were 'meh.' I had a great fish and chips lunch, and I would like to go back again and take the kids.

Guys in the reloading dept are very helpful and knowledgeable. Its hit & miss service in the gun dept. Some guys do not even know what things they have in stock.

Used gun selection is very good. Most of the pricing is market rate, but there are some deals to be found.

Going to get one of my old sXs appraised there soon. Hopefully can get a good deal/

I take my daughter there every 3 weeks for the centerpiece attraction. Prices aren't bad and they have a huge inventory. I went yesterday to get a hornady powder measure but they stopped carrying that in the store. But no biggie because they had a good deal on their tumblers. I like the place and have no problem paying a tiny bit more in a store that doesn't feel like Walmart.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.