JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went to the Tualatin Cabela's to meet up with another NWF member and ran inside the store just to take a look see. Got back to the firearms corner just as they wheeled out the ammo cart and they had these for $25 per and said I could buy up to 8 boxes being a club member. Didn't have to repeat it.

IMG_20210622_101534881.jpg

Went to the Tualatin Cabela's to meet up with another NWF member and ran inside the store just to take a look see. Got back to the firearms corner just as they wheeled out the ammo cart and they had these for $25 per and said I could buy up to 8 boxes being a club member. Didn't have to repeat it.

View attachment 978973
Wow, that's a good price even pre-pandemic! Just don't hert yourself!

For that price I would have no problem buying it for "play ammo". Can't remember who makes it but I can't remember hearing anyone saying it was a problem. If it was 9mm for that price it would still be too high to interest me but in .45? Yes I would have grabbed some too.
Herter's is rebranded Winchester....

I was there myself. Didn't buy any though. I had 9mm in my hand and put it back. Then picked up .556. Then I saw some 45 LC And wanted that. I don't even have a 45 LC. At that point I realized I have a problem. I was only there looking for 6.5 bullets.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top