Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Low Price Guns
Gun Deals
Simply Triggers
J&B Firearm Sales

arrowshooter

Reactions
Went to the Tualatin Cabela's to meet up with another NWF member and ran inside the store just to take a look see. Got back to the firearms corner just as they wheeled out the ammo cart and they had these for $25 per and said I could buy up to 8 boxes being a club member. Didn't have to repeat it.

IMG_20210622_101534881.jpg

Reactions
Nice.
And sad at the same time, getting excited over Herter's ammo.

:)
For that price I would have no problem buying it for "play ammo". Can't remember who makes it but I can't remember hearing anyone saying it was a problem. If it was 9mm for that price it would still be too high to interest me but in .45? Yes I would have grabbed some too.

Reactions
Went to the Tualatin Cabela's to meet up with another NWF member and ran inside the store just to take a look see. Got back to the firearms corner just as they wheeled out the ammo cart and they had these for $25 per and said I could buy up to 8 boxes being a club member. Didn't have to repeat it.

View attachment 978973
Wow, that's a good price even pre-pandemic! Just don't hert yourself!

Agent57

Reactions
I was there myself. Didn't buy any though. I had 9mm in my hand and put it back. Then picked up .556. Then I saw some 45 LC And wanted that. I don't even have a 45 LC. At that point I realized I have a problem. I was only there looking for 6.5 bullets.

I was there myself. Didn't buy any though. I had 9mm in my hand and put it back. Then picked up .556. Then I saw some 45 LC And wanted that. I don't even have a 45 LC. At that point I realized I have a problem. I was only there looking for 6.5 bullets.
Be vewy, vewy careful.

:)

Copeland Custom Gunworks
Southwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Pacwest Defense
Cerberus Training Group

Upcoming Events

Rimfire Challenge July 31st @ DRRC
Eagle Creek, OR
22 Rimfire Challenge