JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a very nice, made in USA Cabela's double rifle case for sale. I have heard that these were made by Kalispell Case Line in Montana, for Cabela's, has 4 latches with padlock holes, but it comes with a rod to put through all of them and use one lock. TSA approved and in great shape. It is 52"x14" outside, figure 51"x13" inside because of the seal.

Looking for $85 and will not ship.
IMG_7786.JPG IMG_7783.JPG

Would you think or do you know if two normal length barrel hunting rifles with scopes would fit in this at the same time? I guess I could measure out the interior size you give and see what of my rifles would fit.

Someone said they would take it, but hasn't made further contact, so yes, it is.

Looking for -
Surefire AR mag
USGI AR mags
AK mags (no Korean or USA)
Glock 23 Holsters/mags
762x39, 223/556, 40 ammo

Feel free to offer whatever.

Someone said they would take it, but hasn't made further contact, so yes, it is.

Looking for -
Surefire AR mag
USGI AR mags
AK mags (no Korean or USA)
Glock 23 Holsters/mags
762x39, 223/556, 40 ammo

Feel free to offer whatever.

I have some new in package Magpul AR mags, Black and FDE.
Some other Magpul furniture.
New 50 CAL ammo cans; I can even add some large bags of desiccant.
Tapco 10/22 Tactical trainer furniture.
I could do a combination of ammo. Unfortunately I only have 1 round of 40 but I do have some loose count 7.62 x 39, boxed 5.56, 22LR, 9mm.
New in box Kershaw Blade Trader set.
I might be able to get some GI issue AR-mags, next week.
Snap-On tools nut driver set.
Crown Royal?
New Stripped Anderson lower receiver.
Custom laser engraving.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews