JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$299
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
almost new Purchased it back in March
5B189F9A-A27F-4B03-B20C-29A251D5BC41.jpeg 20201013134133.png
Here is the list of what's coming with it and the price I paid for, now everything for 299

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
These fit Glock 17, 19 19X, 22, 23, 25, 31, 32, 45.
These are awesome and make a huge difference. I have one for my P320 and I'm dead on 50 yards out and I've pushed out to 75 yards.

These fit Glock 17, 19 19X, 22, 23, 25, 31, 32, 45.
These are awesome and make a huge difference. I have one for my P320 and I'm dead on 50 yards out and I've pushed out to 75 yards.
thanks, it really provides a potential of extending shooters ability and gun performance

I have one of these for my G21. It turns the gun from a pistol that my smallish hands have trouble managing comfortably into one that I confidently hit with quickly and repeatably at distance. I put a SIG Romeo5 on it and it's great. I am thinking about swapping for a Gen 2 on account of the Gen 2 is suppressor compatible.

I have one of these for my G21. It turns the gun from a pistol that my smallish hands have trouble managing comfortably into one that I confidently hit with quickly and repeatably at distance. I put a SIG Romeo5 on it and it's great. I am thinking about swapping for a Gen 2 on account of the Gen 2 is suppressor compatible.
wait gen1 doesn't have that option? first time know that

wait gen1 doesn't have that option? first time know that
Not really. You might be able to do it if you really wanted to, but I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT. The barrel shroud isn't removable, so you would have to cut out some of the material surrounding the barrel shroud (think hole saw) to make a big enough hole there for the can to fit through. Doing so would leave you with nothing to prevent your fingers from wandering in front of the muzzle when the can is dismounted though, so it'd be pretty risky. The MCK web site specifically says that the Gen 2 is suppressor compatible; my guess is they made it so you can remove the barrel shroud without having to make a permanent alteration, although I haven't seen one.

Not really. You might be able to do it if you really wanted to, but I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT. The barrel shroud isn't removable, so you would have to cut out some of the material surrounding the barrel shroud (think hole saw) to make a big enough hole there for the can to fit through. Doing so would leave you with nothing to prevent your fingers from wandering in front of the muzzle when the can is dismounted though, so it'd be pretty risky. The MCK web site specifically says that the Gen 2 is suppressor compatible; my guess is they made it so you can remove the barrel shroud without having to make a permanent alteration, although I haven't seen one.
thanks for the knowledge

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top