JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They also believe that people should be imprisoned for speaking opinions that are not Government approved, and that putting gravy on French fries is true culinary genius.;)

"...of those surveyed"
All I needed to see. 100% of those surveyed at my house agreed with statement "I think Canada is stupid and should STFU."

Dear Canadians (to include californians), we at your southern border don't give a flying Ginger bread cookie about your opinions especially when it is about our freedoms so go Tugg a rope, Hozzers!!!:mad:

If you go looking for a particular answer all you have to do is poll enough people and then just Discount all the ones that didn't "Understand" the question.

The latest 5 year Government Study says there's a Lot of money being made by people who do 5 year Government Studies.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: And the Congress is showing their usual degree of shock at the announcement and has established a Panel of Experts to Closely Study the matter.:cool::cool::cool:

The more you make gun activities hidden and not something average folks do, the more sheeple are created. In Canada, gun ownership has been forced to decline, which makes more and more people see those gun people as "other".

This sort of shift is possible here, and is why we to be telling everyone in our circles about the fun stuff we do with guns. This hobby of ours must be done outside of the closet. I'm normal, and I love guns.

In a related poll, 100% of Canadians believe the government can and will do everything for them, and are 100% unable to do anything for themselves, including independent thought.

putting gravy on French fries is true culinary genius

Name a better Canadian dish. It is genius. Kinda up there with Cincinnati Chili-on-Spaghetti and Beef on Weck.

1383239551554.jpg

Timmy's? -- good donuts and good coffee. Molson? Crown Royal?

Last Edited:
2A, Survival Blog - The Second Amendment was second for a reason; because the writers thought it was of utmost importance. This was shown time and again in state conventions and constitutions with similar language. The attempts at gun control in other countries have been a failure. Most notably, our neighbor to the north, Canada, has experienced the negative consequences of strict gun control laws as their crime rates have soared while crime rates in the U.S. have continued to decline with the adoption of "right to carry laws" in most states. Canada's overall crime rate is now 50% higher than the crime rate in the United States.

Guest Article: The Second Amendment and Its Relevance In Today's Society, by B.E. - SurvivalBlog.com

The link in the article to this article is broken. Gottlieb:
Second Amendment Foundation

Last Edited:
You don't have to go outside the U.S. to see many examples of firearms laws that have been backfiring for years. NY, DC, Chicago, LA etc. They all have what has been sold as Very effective Gun Laws and they also have some of the Highest crime rates.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top