JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
It is with heavy heart that I have to let go of one of my most favorite things I own, but alas family comes first...

It is a Bushmaster AR15 .223/5.56 model xm15-e2s. I had it built for me about a year and half ago bye a fort lewis soldier. Ive since only put about 100rounds thru it.

Knight's Armament M4 Rail Adapter System. (Includes 3 11-Rib Panels)

Rock River Arms Operator CAR Stock Kit, Commercial.
Six position collapsible stock featuring superior check weld, integral ribbed rubber buttpad, watertight battery storage and multiple sling mounts.
Push-button release allows buttpad to slide down, providing access to two O-ring sealed battery storage tubes. Each will hold two AA or three CR123 lithium batteries.
Kit includes stock with buttpad, commercial receiver extension, end plate, lock nut, CAR buffer and spring.

The Grip Pod front grip.
Developed for military use and made from advanced,
reinforced polymers, the GPS02/Military Model is light
enough to preserve weapon balance and deployment, yet
still tough enough to withstand hard use, due to its hardened polymer covered stainless steel legs.

First Samco G27.
This tactical pistol grip is sure to increase the performance of your rifle or carbine. Made from reinforced polymer composite, it incorporates finger swelts and a backstrap that is designed with surfacing to enhance your grip and minimize the chance of slippage should the grip become wet. Storage compartment on bottom. The quick detatch grip permits the operator to get "on target" faster and improves muzzle control during rapid fire. Allows the weapon to be held with a natural fighting stance.

MATECH AR15/M4 BUIS Sight Flip-Up 0-600m
Leaf Sight is current issue to US Military forces, NSN 1005-01-484-8000 , P/N 12996812. Windage and elevation adjustable flip-up rear iron sight that is battle tested with a low-profile design. Folds down out of the way when not in use and fits under a Trijicon ACOG riflescope with room to spare. Elevation adjustable to 600 meters. Material: Alloy, Windage: 1/2 MOA, Elevation: 0-600m, Weight: 80g, Made In: USA.

all the descriptions you might have guessed i got from the websites.

it will also come with 4 full mags. (2 steel military and 2 pmag 30)
some tracer rounds and some green tip armor piercing rounds.
a military rifle cleaning kit and some odds and ends as well.

all packaged up in a nice softcase/backpack that holds 2 rifles along with anything else you can think of that has only seen range and closet conditions.

Im asking $1500 for all or will take another firearm and at least $1100. i know what its worth and only reason Im letting it go is for personal hardships.

wj71v7.jpg

2e3rjhj.jpg

34s5oa0.jpg

21o0jz6.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.