JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$1,800 as pictured. 20” HBAR 1:8 twist with factory trigger and (1) Magpul 20-rd FDE magazine. I replaced the black A2 hand guards, pistol grip and butt stock with Magpuls flat-dark-earth PRS stock, MIAD grip (full kit) and MOE hand guards (note the angled fore grip too). In addition, the A2 front sight/gas block was swapped out for a Yankee Hill front folding BUIS, and the mil-spec flash hider with a Yankee Hill flash suppressor. At the other end is mounted an MA-Tech BUIS which is one of the very few folding rear sights that offers both windage AND elevation adjustments. Attached to the bolt release is a slide-on lever enabling bolt closing with use of the trigger finger.

$1,500 without the Leupold 3-9x40AO scope, Warne quick-detach rings and 120-lumen Surefire flashlight. Furthermore, if the rear BUIS is not wanted, I can replace it with a chicom mfg. Crane style and reduce the price to $1,450.

$1,300 for those who’d rather have it in OEM configuration with (1) 30-rd aluminum magazine.

Offers are welcome, willing to negotiate.

Proof of Washington state residency required. However, I am willing to meet “Beavers and Ducks” at an OREGON FFL for interstate transfer in the Portland metropolitan area.
:gun21:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.