JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$695
Manufacturer
Bushmaster
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Edit: Sale is pending(Jan 17th 2020), only item available currently are the American Eagle ammo($150 for 18 boxes). Thank you.

-$695($900+ value)- I'm selling a Bushmaster Blackout upper + ammunition I purchased just earlier this year. This is local face-to-face transaction only, in Tigard, Oregon area. Upper assembly does not require background checks in the State of Oregon. If you are from out of state, please check your local laws & regulations.

0.JPG

It has only under two mags worth of rounds through it(I think 20rds), but I've decided to focus on .223/5.56, so I'm trying to move it + ammo for loss.

Included:
  • Bushmaster 300 Blackout Upper - Equipped with BCG + Charging Handle, is plug & play on any standard AR15 lower(just needs sights). As per Bushmaster, it is 1:7 twist rate & suited for both subsonic & supersonic rounds - has minor scratches on the bottom
  • 560 rounds of ammo: 360rds of American Eagle 150gr, 180rds of Hornady Black 100gr & 20rds of 208gr.
ammo.JPG
00.JPG

For now, I'd like to keep the ammo/upper set intact.

For TRADE, I'd be interested in new/newer: 1911(must have front rail), Sig P226(must have front rail), AR-15 complete rifle.

Thanks again for looking!

***Edited: Please see top.​

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'll buy the ammo from ya
He may benefit by breaking up his listing? I don't know a lot of people that shoot (standard velocity) hyper B.O. Like most I only got into B.O. for subsonic and can testing. I'm happy as a clam at high tide pulling that lever on my press, stretching those once fired XM Lake City 556 casings to accept pig pills!

Last Edited:
Thanks for the replies guys. I'd have responded sooner, but for some reason, my email started sorting messages from this forum into the spam folder.

I will work on breaking this listing up & will list the ammo in the ammunition section when I get the chance. While I plan on keeping all the ammo together, in case you are curious about the pricing, off the top of my head, I'll likely have them priced out as:

• 18 American Eagle $180(Paid $232.92)
  • 180rds of Hornady Black Ammo Can $95(Paid $129 for 200rds)
Thanks again!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top