Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Burris XTR 1-4x scope

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by jdub75, Dec 14, 2009.

1. jdub75

jdub75 PNW Well-Known Member

Sold Pending Funds .
    I am offering this amazing scope to NWFA folks first. I bought this earlier in the year, well before I decided on the overall direction for my AR. Now, I'm focusing on a SBR build, and this scope has no place on that. This is the one w/o the backup Fastfire site.

Burris has a lifetime warranty on this baby.

The scope is 98%+ condition, and comes w/ everything as new (box, manual, scope coat, lens covers) as well as Burris X-high rings ($30 extra). This has been on my rifle for about 130 rounds (4 mags + sighting in at 4 corners). See pics...
    Anyhow,

I spent a mint on this, but would like to get $570 OBO for the package SHIPPED to conus.

In the pics, I tried to capture 1x mag thru the lens, then illuminated 1x w/ a light background, 1x w/ dark, and 4x on a light background. The reticle is perfectly crisp...my photo-fu is not great.

Sell or Trade. AR not included. :D

Trade for: Red dot type optics, or an o/u 12 gauge.
    Thanks!
    Jdub

2. jdub75

Btt.

3. jdub75

btt :p

4. jdub75

Bump w/ price adjustment.

5. jdub75

Bump & mo' better price.

6. nitetime

nitetime Springtucky Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Are you interested in a EOtech? It's birth date was Dec 2006 but like your scope has very little use as right away knew I needed a little power..I bought it new at Barrons Den in Eugene and it has been sitting in the safe most of it's life. Takes the N battery and they are dead so will pick some up and should work like new. I was going to install on a shotgun but this would work too. Nitetime

7. jdub75

I tried an Eotech already, not a big fan (too heavy IMO). Thank you for the offer tho!

8. nitetime

nitetime Springtucky Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

You bet jdub, Thanks I have been looking at a Millett 1-4.. Are the Burris scopes a lot better? I really have not looked at the Burris because like you said you can get a fortune in them but your price isn't much higher than a new Millett. Thanks Again.

9. jdub75

I have only looked at Millet online. This Burris is REALLY nice IMO, especially the reticle.

10. jdub75

btt

11. djc444

djc444 mn New Member

PM and emailed you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.