JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Burris
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Not in a hurry to sell, so I'm firm on the price.

I had this on my old AR for a while, and it always worked great for me. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, works perfectly! A few nicks here and there from normal usage, but the glass on both sides is perfect. It has adjustable brightness (and can be turned off), and takes the 2032 battery. Has a weaver style mount, is water and fog proof, and has screws for vertical and lateral adjustment of the red dot. Brand new was $200 I believe. I am seeing some used ones on ebay for $115-125.

________________________________________________________________________________

Product Info for Burris 1X-35mm Matte Red Dot Sights

Since Burris introduced the Burris SpeedDot 135 Red Dot Sight they have been overwhelmed by its enthusiastic reception. And why not? Burris Speed Dot 135 35mm Tube Red-Dot Scope's a sight that holds up to brutal punishment, the Red Dot Scope delivers a crisp, perfectly round, bright, adjustable brightness dot, Burris Speed-Dot 1X - 35mm RedDot Sight's waterproof and fog proof and has optics with fully coated lenses for a bright, clear sight picture.

It all starts with a rugged 35mm main tube that is nitrogen filled and sealed to be waterproof and fog proof. A huge field-of-view provides fast target acquisition and the fully coated lenses offer a crisp, clear, non-reflective sight picture. Featuring 11 brightness settings, Burris SpeedDot-135 Red Dot Sight is available in either a 3MOA size dot for precision shooting or an 11MOA dot for super-fast action shooting.
Each Burris SpeedDot Sight includes Weaver-style mounting rings and an easy-to-find #2032 camera battery with a 200+ hour life at the highest setting. Since Burris introduced the Burris SpeedDot 135 Red Dot Sight and Burris have been overwhelmed by its enthusiastic reception. And why not? Burris Speed Dot 135 35mm Tube Red-Dot Scope's a sight that holds up to brutal punishment, the Red Dot Scope delivers a crisp, perfectly round, bright, adjustable brightness dot, Burris Speed-Dot 1X - 35mm RedDot Sight's waterproof and fog proof and has optics with fully coated lenses for a bright, clear sight picture.
Each Burris SpeedDot Sight includes Weaver-style mounting rings and an easy-to-find #2032 camera battery with a 200+ hour life at the highest setting.
Fact is, if Burris SpeedDot 135 1x35 Rifle Scope is fast and positive enough for IPSC speed shooting competition, you can imagine how quick the Burris Red Dot Sight will zero in on a deer or turkey.
burris-speeddotart.gif Weights: 5 ounces, Rings 2.7 ounces
[h2][/h2]​
Specifications for Burris Red Dot Sights 300200:

Mfg Item Num: 300200
Category: OPTICS - RED DOT SCOPES
Magnification: 1x
Objective: 35mm
Field of View: TBA
Eye Relief: TBA
DOT Size: 3 M.O.A.
Tube Diameter: N/A
Length: N/A