JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

IMG_5799.jpg IMG_5834.JPG IMG_5833.JPG burris.JPG

Last Edited:
Shame it's illegal to hunt with in OR and WA.
Is a range finder illegal to use ?..Why do you think this would be any different. Facts : it has a built in range finder .Fact : It does not project any light.
So please get your FACTS before you make false claims .
Last 4 years i was inspected by OSP fish and Game and they dident say anything about it.
Are you saying they dont know the laws ?

Last Edited:
Is a range finder illegal to use ?..Why do you think this would be any different. Facts : it has a built in range finder .Fact : It does not project any light.
So please get your FACTS before you make false claims .
Last 4 years i was inspected by OSP fish and Game and they dident say anything about it.
Are you saying they dont know the laws ?

I'm gonna need you to pump the brakes. Just because you ran into some game wardens that weren't aware of the scope doesn't mean you're right. Clearly it means you're defensive, so here you go:

The clarification on the technology that went through on Sept 14, 2018. Look for it in the 2019 game regs.

C0C6C74D-5AEC-4FFF-AF6A-BDF53A044373.png

https://www.dfw.state.or.us/agency/...09_Sep/Ex E_Presentation_Big Game_9-14-18.pdf

Really?[/QUOTE
I'm gonna need you to pump the brakes. Just because you ran into some game wardens that weren't aware of the scope doesn't mean you're right. Clearly it means you're defensive, so here you go:

The clarification on the technology that went through on Sept 14, 2018. Look for it in the 2019 game regs.

View attachment 520721

https://www.dfw.state.or.us/agency/commission/minutes/18/09_Sep/Ex E_Presentation_Big Game_9-14-18.pdf
OK so still, at the time, it ws not illegal as you stated it went thrugh on 9-14-18.
Guess im selling a scope that can only be used for Raccoon,Bobcat OR opossum. That also makes your statement that "Shame it's illegal to hunt with in OR and WA." , FALSE.

OK so still, at the time, it ws not illegal as you stated it went thrugh on 9-14-18.
Guess im selling a scope that can only be used for Raccoon,Bobcat OR opossum. That also makes your statement that "Shame it's illegal to hunt with in OR and WA." , FALSE.

Whatever dude. Didn't want any potential buyer to come after you when they get strung up.

Whatever dude. Didn't want any potential buyer to come after you when they get strung up.
Not a whatever. you came out with a "haha" negative post.so that put me in a defensive mind . FACTS have been brought to the table so thats that.. we cleared it up its only legal for Racoon,Bobcat and opossums . what people decide to hunt is up to them ..I do thank you for taking the time to research that and post it. I was not aware they changed the law which does not help me either way since im finished hunting.and fishing too.
Seems all these new laws and Regs. are just making it more and more difficult to hunt/fish Oregon anymore.
With due Respect , Take care.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews