JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If the bullpup wasn't two pounds heavier than the 870 it would be no contest, but that and the awkwardness of the bullpup still leaves me wondering which is better for Zombie/Home Defense... Anyways, I'm bored so here is a pic.

59A25E22-B268-4BF9-945F-CD2896B9BC35_zpskypscz92.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO anything you can shoulder and aim is going to have an advantage regardless of weight, neither would be my first choice but if it was all I had I would choose the bull pup.....

When i was young I had a pistol grip on my M500. Now that I have grown up I realize how limited the practical use is for such a thing. I will take a full stock any day.

I usually enjoy seeing people shoot their pistol grip shotgun. When the shotgun recoils and smacks them in the face it puts a big grin on mine. Of course I could have told them about the recoil but they wouldn't listen anyway, I try to mind my own business. I would rather keep the action as far away from my face as possible though.

The Breachersgrip has the recoil reduction spring so it doesn't hurt as long as you keep your wrist straight. I got it just to try it out. I will probably buy the conventional stock version called the Compstock as I also prefer a full stock. The HS10B is awkward to reload but its compactness and semi auto capability makes for a great CQB shotgun. As long as you can take care of things with a 6 + 1 capacity. Here is a link to a short vid.

http://youtu.be/7JPrETsH7Ig

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads