JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL... I'm just toolin' ya, I like your kit! You want to talk scopes high above the bore... I used to use an AV/PVS-4 mounted on top of an M-16A1 carry handle, while snoopin' and poopin' South of the border(s) back in the 80's. You would basically set your chin on top of the buttstock to look through it... now THAT'S high!

I lived in Miami during the 80's and handled the M-16A1 configured similar
to what you used south of the border... it looked something like this.

IMG_8463%20copy.jpg

That's the animal, ('cept we had 30-rnd mags)! It was rather... top-heavy, but to a (at the time) 19-yr. old in '86 it was PURE STAR WARS SCHIZO!! We even put it on our M-60's when we were sitting static in defensive positions at night while operating portable Tac-An sites so the C-130's, C-141's, C-5's (and I'm sure "Air America" flights) could have their own secure nav-points.

Don't get me started on those "friendly" Bushmaster snakes! :s0131:

I had a few minutes to spare today and zeroed in my scope.

I'm not comfortable firing from a bench and that's probably why one round is pulled way off to the right.

The old image is missing, but here is a three shot group @ 100 yards using an Aimpoint M4s mounted on my CQB-16 in a Gen II Rogue conversion kit.

100yards.jpg

BULLPUP SHOOT 2011

SEPTEMBER 24TH, 2011
8AM TO 5PM
COST: FREE TO THE PUBLIC

IMPACT RANGE
11311 S SKUNK HOLLOW RD
MOUNT CARROLL, ILLINOIS 61053

See my Bullpup M14 in action at BULLPUP SHOOT 2011

Join the fun!

Bring your M1A/M14 to the shoot and purchase a Rogue chassis stock.
The bullpup conversion will be performed while you wait - FREE.

heres an idea..maybe unpopular..but...an idea nonetheless? make a beast of a rifle that situates the magazine either to the left or the right on a horizontal plane, and has the ejector opening directly opposite of it (basically top ejecting in orthodox placement) and you'd have basically a bullpup whose action is further from the face but still not as far forward of the trigger...essentially its a modular chassis with flippable magazine housing around the action. this would allow for a folding stock, and still allow for a 4-rail system around the barrel. kind of a 308 version of the Sterling?

EDIT for more content; that Rogue/Rouge stock kit looks very nice!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top