JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
https://www.bulletproofeveryone.com/

Anyone here heard of these guys before? I saw a snippet on the Dana Show on NRA TV last night and she was at first wondering if it was a joke. So I looked them up and damned if the place is not in my backyard. I had never heard of them. Demo looks great and prices look very good. Will have to drop them a line and see if they have a storefront at the shop to walk in and handle the stuff.

I like the look of that Sherpa hoodie; I totally want one now. I ran the numbers and I would be 12.758% more tactical with this piece of gear.

evW4t.png

Last Edited:
https://www.bulletproofeveryone.com/

Anyone here heard of these guys before? I saw a snippet on the Dana Show on NRA TV last night and she was at first wondering if it was a joke. So I looked them up and damned if the place is not in my backyard. I had never heard of them. Demo looks great and prices look very good. Will have to drop them a line and see if they have a storefront at the shop to walk in and handle the stuff.

Subscribed!!! Caveman like the Sherpa hoodie.;)

Last Edited:
Ditto! Loving that jacket and the polo shirt! I wonder if they do custom tailored stuff, I have a really nice Jacket I would love to "Armor up" as the jacket is extra tough already! I also see "replacement panels" those would be awesome for adding extra protection to areas traditional areas that don't get armored but should!

Subscribed!!! Caveman like the Serpa hoodie.;)

I did too, that's why I was hoping maybe someone here had actually had or handled the stuff they make. Price seems very good, almost too good. The town they are in, Roy, is in the same county I live in. I will have to see if they have a store front. Would love to actually be able to see/ handle the stuff. If it is as good as it seems it's great that it's such a local company.

Seems interesting. I like how the guy personally tested it on video on himself. that kinda speaks miles about verified product to me. Interested but still I'd like to be self assured it does as marketed too.

Not a bad price for being able to have protection and blend in without looking like tier 1 operator in public or having printing odd clothing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top