JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ordered one of these although I got it from Amazon. I've been looking for one that holds enough reloads and I don't have to carry those little plastic boxes.

ttps://stainlesstumblingmedia.com/stm-bullet-binder.html

No used that label brand of Ammo Binder . the only ones I ever use are from a guy over the snipershide website that makes them, and they are the tits with quality . But his do cost more.

( STM ' label branded ' ) ? , wonder who actually sews them ? . That price is pretty cheep, but for a design of fabric/nylon that holds 120 Rounds . that Cordura Ammo Binder looks a little soft lightweight built to handle that weight for pack and field . 120 Rounds of .308 capped-off with 175's and powder , is got to be what ?? , 7 Lbs .
but the price is cheep ... buy one and do a review .

I received the Bullet Binder today, seems well made. I filled it with 72 30-06 shells and have 4 cards left over that I'll keep in the pocket on the back. I'm not hard on stuff like this so it should last me a while.

20210811_144716.jpg

20210811_144731.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany