JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
20190703_112602.jpg 20190703_112554.jpg

Last Edited:
From what I've seen online (and I could be wrong), once the US banned importation of guns and accessories from china, the chinese shipped their drums over to Romania to get stamped and imported to the US as "Romanian drums". As far as I know, they are slightly more collectible than your average chinese drum, but don't quote me on that. If you are looking to get rid of it, I might know someone interested...;)

From what I've seen online (and I could be wrong), once the US banned importation of guns and accessories from china, the chinese shipped their drums over to Romania to get stamped and imported to the US as "Romanian drums". As far as I know, they are slightly more collectible than your average chinese drum, but don't quote me on that. If you are looking to get rid of it, I might know someone interested...;)
I'm clueless as to what I purchased I originally bought it to go with my Arsenal ak then found out Bulgaria never made 75 round drums. Thanks for that info though it gives me a better understanding.

Is it a top loader or a back loader. Romanians never made a back loader. There are a few different Chinese drums made by different companies. The most desirable Chinese drum is the /36\ or triangle 36. Those are back loaders. They same company back in the 90's made a 120 round AR drum. I have 2 of those.

Is it a top loader or a back loader. Romanians never made a back loader. There are a few different Chinese drums made by different companies. The most desirable Chinese drum is the /36\ or triangle 36. Those are back loaders. They same company back in the 90's made a 120 round AR drum. I have 2 of those.

Looks like this one is a back loader, I'm going to have to compare this drum side by side with a triangle 36 an see if there's a difference.

IMG_9225.jpg IMG_9227.jpg

PLEASE experts school me on this piece.

Hello all so I purchased this drum a few years ago new unused an found out it wasn't what I thought it was, turns out its a chinese drum that was sent to Romania then got stamped with the famous ((10)) stamp .

Anyone know the true story to these drums?? I did a quick Google search a few years back an got my info from there.

View attachment 596972

The one I have says Romania on the wind key it is 75 rd a back loader. Looks the same as the chinese .

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top