JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Trade Pending

Thought it would be a nice to have a 5.45x39, turns out I still just like my 7.62x39, just a matter of preference, I guess. In any case, offering up this Bulgarian AK-74, put just over 200 rounds through it without a single malfunction of any kind. Includes three 30-rd mags and 60 rounds of Silver Bear 5.45x39 ammo. $425. Ok to make trade offers... in particular if going towards one of the good semi-auto PPSh-41 copies or a Kel-Tec Sub2000 in 9mm if you make up the small cash price difference. Trade Pending

Forgive the goofy sling. :D

Trade Pending

View attachment 209463

74-2.jpg

Trade Pending

Last Edited:
It's an NDS-2 AK-74. Technically "Bulgarian" isn't accurate in that it's built on an American-made receiver (though NDS is well-regarded). The manufacturer/distributor calls it Bulgarian so I figured I should too.

It's an NDS-2 AK-74. Technically "Bulgarian" isn't accurate in that it's built on an American-made receiver (though NDS is well-regarded). The manufacturer/distributor calls it Bulgarian so I figured I should too.
Who did the build?

last week. It's the Century Arms NDS-2 also. The receiver is US made by Nodak Spud. Nice looking and easy to work on. I don't have a manual and I contacted Century about it, they don't have one either. But if you can take an AK-47 apart you'll have no trouble with the AK-74. Finding ammo is a problem even though the AK74 has been out since the early 70's.

I paid a little less, but only got 2 mags and no ammo, did get a bayonet though.

Find an FFL that would do the transfer paperwork for a crossborder sale so that added to the cost too.

Seems to be well built and has the Tapco G2 trigger group. I understand all the NDS-2's have that also.

Bump, with a price reduction. If it doesn't sell in a week, I'll keep it. Also, now more willing to listen to trade offers.

Having been branded a Mosinite, I must admit, I am indeed interested... but Salem's quite a ways. Do you ever make it up to the Portland area by chance?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.