JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've never done a build before so before I dive into it too deeply and annihilate my wallet I think I'd like to do a test build. Specifically, I am looking at fairly basic parts without any frills or anything. I want something cheap, basically.

Once I get familiar and comfortable with building an AR I'll probably splurge on something ridiculous but for now I want to keep it simple.

So, ideally, what I want is a lower + parts kit but I would be ok with a complete lower as well. Again, nothing fancy, cost is a primary consideration.

Essential Arms has a lower + parts kit + grip for $168 and that is roughly the range I would want to start at but I can swing upwards depending on the lower.

I don't really care either way about a grip for now. I have to figure out what I like first beforehand.

I think I want a collapsible stock if that's included but am open to fixed stocks as well. However, neither the stock nor grip are priority at the moment. I just want a lower and the parts just to get my feet wet.

NBR has complete lowers with collapsable buttstocks for cheap but they are the polymer lowers, not aluminium.

They are suppose to hold up very well though.

I'd PM him and ask about them, they are a great deal.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.