JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Last Price Drop..$1150.
Sorry folks...in my grief to sell, I forgot the price...1400. Browning Hi Power 9mm. Tangent rear sight, no slot, only 7000 imported to US. Conservatively 90-95%. Comes with Pouch and 2 mags (not orig). More photos available on request. Will consider trades for high end Black Powder Rifles, flint or percussion.

P1010135.jpg

P1010134_2.jpg

Sold my factory nickel HP no slot, same sights, a few years ago. For 1/2 the asking price on this one. Can you hear me kicking myself? Shot like a dream, too!

I hear ya 10mm. Jesus, I wish somebody would encourage this sale. Makes me think of backing out. I tried to use her for a carry for maybe 2 weeks, and went back to the 1911. Just second thoughts on wear and tear, even honest stuff. Not a collector....shooter mostly, and I guess this piece deserves more than a carry. Besides, how can you top a 1911 OM .45???

1911 and BHP are my favorite pistols. I used to have an equal number of each. Now I'm down to two hi-powers. My favorite is a Centennial (1978) like new. Never sell that one.

Thats all folks!! Back to the safe..... Last price drop....now at $1150 or back to safe..!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.