JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1986 serial number, very good condition Hi Power, hogue grips, extra parts including a brand new Browning barrel from Brownells ($485.00). Probably 12 or so mags, some still in packaging. Any ideas on value, thinking I may be better off selling the parts off separate unless someone wants it all. Any help on value appreciated. Thanks!

IMG_1218.JPG

IMG_1219.JPG

IMG_1224.JPG

I think you're looking at $650 to $700 for the gun alone without the original grips.
Sell the parts separately.
I would say that is the top price .Not always a popular gun and the prices of the 'new,modern' 9mms out there make these for quasi collectors.And that means they need to be pristine
I would guess under the 600 mark without the original grips and no parts.

I'd say like $700 also for a target sighted fully Belgian made Hi-Power.
The barrel is kinda a stand-alone and you'd probably be lucky to get $150 for it?
I bought three new Browning mags back in like 1980 for $80/ea but anyway, nice gun.
Mec-Gar makes awesome mags for a pittance and new top quality barrels can be got for a song.