JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Browning Hi Power "Silver Chrome" edition for sale.

I have modified the rubber grip by cutting out a strip out of the front that connected the two sides. I have large hands and the grip was bulky even for me.

I replaced the trigger with the Cylinder and Slide wide unit which eliminates the mag safety. (I believe I have the original trigger parts and mag safety parts if you want them.)

I'm pretty sure I have a OWB paddle style holster for this gun which I'll throw in. Will verify pre-sale.

Comes with 5 mags, including the (2) original 10-rounders with quick release springs. The other mags are higher capacity.

I'd like to get $700 for this one. Gun is located in Oregon. I prefer a local sale, but will ship if necessary, at the buyer's expense. Please PM me with questions or offers.

Thanks for looking!

HPSoldier_IMG_0146[1].jpg

(Knife not included. ;))

This item is sold!

Last Edited:
Yes, original sights. I have an adjustable rear (Millett, I believe) for it, but never installed it. If I can find it, and you want it, I can toss it in for $50. It was $100 new.

And a clarification on the above: I originally stated, "I have modified the grip by cutting out the backstrap for better fit and comfort." I was wrong. First, I did not remove any metal, at all. Second, what I did was cut a strip out of the front of the rubber handgrip. The back was open. Sorry for the confusion. It was 10 years ago...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.