JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!

fs003.jpg

I've got a 9mm Browning Hi-Power Mk III for sale. It has been tuned with a Cylinder & Slide target trigger set, which consists of new springs (main and firing pin), a new sear to replace the cast one, and a chamfered no-bite ring hammer to eliminate slide bite, make cocking and decocking easier, and to add a touch of class. The original parts will be included. This Hi-Power has also had its magazine disconnect removed by a previous owner, who managed to chip the finish next to the trigger pin on the right side of the frame in the process. This is the only notable wear on this gun - it was a range piece, not a carry piece, so any wear is just from general handling and is very minimal.

fs002.jpg

The gun comes with its stock 13 round magazine as well as two 15 round Mec-Gar magazines. It also comes with checkered cocobolo grips in addition to the factory stock hardened rubber grips.

np001-1.jpg

Finally, I'm also including a .22LR conversion kit with 10-round magazine. This is a kit that I purchased brand new. I've fit it to the gun to test functions and fired exactly one round through it (a CCI Stinger) to ensure that it works, but it's new aside. This particular kit holds open on an empty magazine, which is a nice and relatively uncommon feature for .22 kits. It was made by MACS in Argentina.

0bhp005.jpg

In summary, everything that is included:
- Browning Hi-Power Mk III 9mm with C&S target trigger set
- Original parts that were replaced by C&S bits
- x3 9mm magazines: x1 13-rd, x2 15-rd Mec-Gar
- Checkered cocobolo grips
- New .22LR conversion with x1 10-rd magazine

0bhp007.jpg

For trades, I'm really after a Beretta 92 or M9 variant of some sort, in 9mm. A 92FS Inox would be ideal. I might be interested in a decent O/U or SxS 12ga shotgun as well, but it's not a huge priority - I'm more of a handgun guy.

For sale, $850 takes it all!
SOLD!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.