JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a very nice BLR Lightweight Pistol Grip in 7mm-08 I'm the only owner bought it new 2yrs ago, Its only had 2 boxes fired great shooting gun its light and short works great for hunting blacktail in thick brush, comes with leupold rings and bases just mount your scope, If your a fan of 308 this is a very hot shooting round...I will sell for $650 but Im hoping to trade for a XD 40-45 or other semi pistols or maybe a nice revolver large caliber, hunting rifles 300wsm etc. or AR ,tac shotguns anything cool..thanks

The rifle has been fired very little maybe 2 boxes..but I hunt with the Ballistic Silvertips and at 100 yards I was shooting 1/2 to 1" groups..I fired some Core-Lokt threw it and still shot 1-1/2 - 2"...this is the first BLR I have owned and I've have been very happy with its performance hunting I killed two big whitetails close to 200lbs in north ID with it the last one over 270 yards the buck took one step and dropped I’m very impressed with the 7mm-08 for deer

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.