JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I just got this in a trade today, shot 5 rounds through it to test function, works great.

According to the Browning website, it was made in 1978 in Belgium. Wood is nice, has a few dings here and there. Bluing is really nice, with some wear on the edges. Comes with Redfield rings and one piece base.

I don't know much about these, but looking on here, they seem to go for about $600-775. I did not see another .300WinMag on here, I don't know if they are more rare? I am asking $700obo

I'm open to a lot of different trades. A Beretta M9, or Sig 226 is at the top of my list. Trade value is not a big issue for me, I'd trade straight across for a Gen 3 Glock. Here are some ideas -

Pistols -
Quality auto pistols in 9mm, .40, and .45 (Sig, Beretta, HK, Glock, Kimber, Colt)
Quality revolvers in .357 or .44 mag (S&W, Ruger, Colt)

Rifles -
AK family
AR15
Bolt action (M700, M77, M70)
Cetme

I can text pictures, PM me your cell number.

I will be out of town till the end of the week, so I won't be able to meet till then.

If ya have an offer, please PM me details, or at least put some details in your post on here. There's a lot of variations to both of those guns, and I'm interested in both, depending on details.

I would also trade for a Savage Hog Hunter or Ruger Scout rifle.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.