JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Prefer cash, but I've been in the market (wishful market) for a while for a quality 20 ga. over/under shotgun. Browning, Winchester, or the like. One of comparable value just might trip my trigger.

Other than that, my tastes run to the older stuff: Winchesters, Colt's, Marlins, etc.

I've had this '78 in my posession for over 20 years. Originally I envisioned it as my "Olden times single-shot Buffalo Rifle". Since then, I have acquired a couple Sharps Rifles, and so this baby never saw a cartridge in its chamber.

If I don't find a buyer, my vision for it now is to install a Leatherwood/Malcom scope on it (replica of a telescopic sight that was "of the period": seen on Sharps rifles and fine Winchesters of the time), and I'm certain that this rifle would be extremely accurate dressed in that uniform. One thing's for sure: you wouldn't bump into anybody else with one.

Recent issue of American Rifleman and the NRA TV show had the Editor hunting in Africa, and taking a Cape Buffalo with an Uberti Replica of the Winchester Hi-wall (.45-70) equipped with a Malcom scope. The gun was featured on the cover too. I would never denigrate the quality of Uberti guns (I own many), but this Browning copy of the Hi-wall is a far better made rifle, I think.

The title of the NRA feature was "Old School Cool". Describes this gun perfectly.

Sent you some photos of guns to trade, including a cherokee, micro lightning 20 ga. I may have something else you might want.

Pinecenega, thanks for your patience. been hunting in Montana for a month. tried sending you PM just now. your bank is full, so tried e-mail. We may well have some room to work with what I've seen.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top