JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I really don't want to sell this gun, but I need to move on to some other things. It has been shot but not shot-up. It is the Stalker Model. I have had a professional gunsmith float the barrel and glass the stock. The scope is a Burris Full-field II 3x9 that is basically brand new with flip up scope covers. The trigger has been customized. The sling also comes with the rifle and I will throw in one box of ammo. I don't have to sell this so I am pretty firm on the price. I have looked around and prices vary from $500-$750 for the rifle alone I am asking $750 for everything. If you figure the rifle is worth 600, the scope is 220, sling/screws 50, rings and bases 25?, scope covers 20, box of ammo 20 plus gun-smithing I am well over 1100 into this gun. So I do not think $750 is unreasonable if it is to you than make an offer (I probably wont accept it).

The A-bolt was manufactured between 87-92 I believe and had a fluted bolt and one screw in trigger housing the A-bolt II is a more recent model 93-2003 I believe. The bolt is flat on the visable side and two screws in the trigger housing. That is what I know or think I know.

The A-bolt was manufactured between 87-92 I believe and had a fluted bolt and one screw in trigger housing the A-bolt II is a more recent model 93-2003 I believe. The bolt is flat on the visable side and two screws in the trigger housing. That is what I know or think I know.

You are pretty accurate,In addition to the A-Bolt II you get a palm swell in the stock,A nice addition...Also a Chrome platted ADJ trigger And a Bolt with less degree's of travel to operate...

A-Bolt I and II both are fine weapons,I have a variety of each... :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.