Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Browning A Bolt II 308

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by prime, Oct 22, 2009.

1. prime

prime Lane County Member

I really don't want to sell this gun, but I need to move on to some other things. It has been shot but not shot-up. It is the Stalker Model. I have had a professional gunsmith float the barrel and glass the stock. The scope is a Burris Full-field II 3x9 that is basically brand new with flip up scope covers. The trigger has been customized. The sling also comes with the rifle and I will throw in one box of ammo. I don't have to sell this so I am pretty firm on the price. I have looked around and prices vary from $500-$750 for the rifle alone I am asking $750 for everything. If you figure the rifle is worth 600, the scope is 220, sling/screws 50, rings and bases 25?, scope covers 20, box of ammo 20 plus gun-smithing I am well over 1100 into this gun. So I do not think $750 is unreasonable if it is to you than make an offer (I probably wont accept it).

2. bolen05

bolen05 Vancouver, WA Member

i am a gun novice- can u explain the difference between the A-bolt I and A-bolt II--thanks

3. prime

prime Lane County Member

The A-bolt was manufactured between 87-92 I believe and had a fluted bolt and one screw in trigger housing the A-bolt II is a more recent model 93-2003 I believe. The bolt is flat on the visable side and two screws in the trigger housing. That is what I know or think I know.

4. SDR

SDR Clackamas County, Oregon Silver Vendor Silver Vendor

You are pretty accurate,In addition to the A-Bolt II you get a palm swell in the stock,A nice addition...Also a Chrome platted ADJ trigger And a Bolt with less degree's of travel to operate...

A-Bolt I and II both are fine weapons,I have a variety of each... :thumbup:

5. prime

prime Lane County Member

Reduced to $700 and I will ad a box of ammo.

6. DeletedUser1

DeletedUser1 Member

would you consider a trade on a handgun and ammo?

7. prime

prime Lane County Member

What kind of handgun and how much ammo?

8. DeletedUser1

DeletedUser1 Member

ruger security six stainless .357 and $300 worth of .357/.38 special ammo

9. prime

prime Lane County Member

No Thanks.

10. prime

prime Lane County Member

Btt