JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I really don't want to sell this gun, but I need to move on to some other things. It has been shot but not shot-up. It is the Stalker Model. I have had a professional gunsmith float the barrel and glass the stock. The scope is a Burris Full-field II 3x9 that is basically brand new with flip up scope covers. The trigger has been customized. The sling also comes with the rifle and I will throw in one box of ammo. I don't have to sell this so I am pretty firm on the price. I have looked around and prices vary from $500-$750 for the rifle alone I am asking $750 for everything. If you figure the rifle is worth 600, the scope is 220, sling/screws 50, rings and bases 25?, scope covers 20, box of ammo 20 plus gun-smithing I am well over 1100 into this gun. So I do not think $750 is unreasonable if it is to you than make an offer (I probably wont accept it).

The A-bolt was manufactured between 87-92 I believe and had a fluted bolt and one screw in trigger housing the A-bolt II is a more recent model 93-2003 I believe. The bolt is flat on the visable side and two screws in the trigger housing. That is what I know or think I know.

The A-bolt was manufactured between 87-92 I believe and had a fluted bolt and one screw in trigger housing the A-bolt II is a more recent model 93-2003 I believe. The bolt is flat on the visable side and two screws in the trigger housing. That is what I know or think I know.

You are pretty accurate,In addition to the A-Bolt II you get a palm swell in the stock,A nice addition...Also a Chrome platted ADJ trigger And a Bolt with less degree's of travel to operate...

A-Bolt I and II both are fine weapons,I have a variety of each... :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top