JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
7mm Remington Magnum
City
Centralia
State
Washington
Zip Code
Browning A-bolt. Nice hunting rifle. New timmney spring. Trigger roughly 3.5 lbs. Drives tacks with factory ammo. Stainless/composite. Detachable box mag. Dnz 1pcs 30mm rings. This gun has been used so it does have cosmetic blemishes but functions as should. $700 w/rings. $650 w/o rings. 7D2CDB82-9DC1-432B-B8C1-6E8EA480F049.jpeg A4D6EB46-96B2-4074-9967-3209BB4F7167.jpeg D85323AC-4F75-4DFF-A5F3-BDF20DA2D4A2.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Pictures of your 7mm browning. What else do you have for sale. Lacey would work I live in LAKEBAY about 30 minutes from gig harbor. But I go to Cabelas once in awhile.
I have a paid of maven b.2 7x45 custom binos and a sig kilo 2200mr rangefinder. But as far as pew pews that's it. I'll get pics when I get home. Anything specific you want to see on the browing or just different angles?

Hi! Yah don't need the rings. Nice pictures it's in pretty good shape for used. I'm surprise your getting rid of it. You must of upgraded to a nicer gun. Ok all let you know what day works. This lockdown with the state is crazy. But hopefully controls the virus a little. Cabelas parking lot sounds like a good place to meet. Here's my number 253-304-7685 my name is John.

Yes the lockdown is crazy but It is what it is I guess. It is a really nice rifle and had been very good to me over the years harvesting some really nice animals. I'm using this fund a new rifle so yes I'm upgrading. Just so it's out in the open I'm firm at 550.00 w/o the rings. It's worth every penny. It will come with the factory trigger spring and an addition 3-4lb trigger spring that comes in the timney kit. It currently has the 2-3 lb spring in it now. Feel free to text me @ 360-500-5158 when you want to meet up. Thank you.

i know they are good guns. I have 2 of them in the 30-06. One in stainless and the other in blued. I have a upgraded trigger spring in my stainless about 2.5 pounds that I put in it. And my blues one I adjusted the trigger as low as it would go. It's about 3.5 pounds. But I might put a upgraded spring in it also. The only thing that looks different on your a bolt is the long action bolt. The bolt handle is the same.

i know they are good guns. I have 2 of them in the 30-06. One in stainless and the other in blued. I have a upgraded trigger spring in my stainless about 2.5 pounds that I put in it. And my blues one I adjusted the trigger as low as it would go. It's about 3.5 pounds. But I might put a upgraded spring in it also. The only thing that looks different on your a bolt is the long action bolt. The bolt handle is the same.
Nice. So you know what I mean.

Weatherby 257 mag is a good caliber. Long range deer rifle very accurate. Ammo is a little pricey. But you figure you only need one good shot usually on a animal. I have always been interested in getting one also. 25-06 is a long range deer gun. Perfect for your Son or Wife also.

Weatherby 257 mag is a good caliber. Long range deer rifle very accurate. Ammo is a little pricey. But you figure you only need one good shot usually on a animal. I have always been interested in getting one also. 25-06 is a long range deer gun. Perfect for your Son or Wife also.
Buddy of mine has a .257 and handloads for it. So I will handloads for mine as well. It'll save on cost a touch and allow me to shoot it a little more than average without breaking the bank. Let me know when you want to meet up to look at the browning I may Working all weekend so after work this week would work best If possible.

Yah handloads do save on money. Plus you can make a load the gun really likes and stick with it. I save all my brass for years. One of these days all get into hand loading. I been wanting to do it forever. Ok all keep you posted. I been busy working to. So I know how that is.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.