JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I posted this elsewhere, but forgot where.

$21.99/ea and $15 off your order with code "4YOU". 6 mags with shipping comes out to $20.74ea.

Update: Not sure why, but checking my invoice... Brownells changed my order. Gave em to me for $19.49ea and free shipping. $116.94 total for 6. (Maybe I need more now... 🤣)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Tried and they won't allow a promo code with glock brand? Suggestions?
It said that too when I placed my order... and I didn't actually enter the code. It did it automatically while still saying you can't use them on glock products. Maybe have to be logged into your brownell's account to see you are in OR to get the deal?

No idea why they changed my order to a lower per ea price and free shipping either... LOL I confirmed though that it was the $116.94 I as actually charged.

It said that too when I placed my order... and I didn't actually enter the code. It did it automatically while still saying you can't use them on glock products. Maybe have to be logged into your brownell's account to see you are in OR to get the deal?

I tried as a guest

The "4YOU" code doesn't appear in either of the discount code app plugins I use either. No idea where it came from. The one I was using only gave me $10 off my order, then the system auto inserted the 4YOU code for $15... then today... my invoice is just a flat $19.49 each and no shipping.

Calling in, asking and doing a phone order might be an option? Or live chat?

1668746610876.png
1668746693731.png
1668746891611.png

Last Edited:
A work around with Brownell's is to add anything other than Glock products to your cart, beyond the amount you're trying to hit. Enter the coupon code, discount will apply. Then add the Glock items to your cart (still with the filler items in the cart). Then remove the filler items from the cart. Discount code should still be in the cart and it will then apply to the Glock items.
Has worked for me a time or two. YMMV. Good luck.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top