Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

BRN-180, AR-18 from brownells

That's awesome, looking forward to hearing how it runs.

I am hoping they will eventually do a 10.5 or 11.5 so I can put it on a folding brace lower.
They re-worked everything about the rifle. new guard, barrel and upper and bolt group. If you haven't watched the video yet the breakdown of the riffle is pretty slick

Ordered one about 2 weeks ago. Got a notice from Brownell's that they will probably ship by the end of this month.
Yeah, so sign of it yet. The lower is ready for it to arrive. God! Like waiting for a tax stamp now!....

Basedgreaser

Reactions
But I thought the SCAR is the best and worth the money...

Of course, I've shot one a few times and never cared to own one myself. Then again I'm just crazy so who knows.
They say its the best, whatever that means. Personally ide rather own an lmt cqb mws at that price point. It pisses me off nothing ever came of the massoud, the cz bren in 308 looks promising. But a brn 180 in 308? That attaches to my already owned and loved lower? bubblegum yeah! Hopefully brownells has something in the works

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider