JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's awesome, looking forward to hearing how it runs.

I am hoping they will eventually do a 10.5 or 11.5 so I can put it on a folding brace lower.
They re-worked everything about the rifle. new guard, barrel and upper and bolt group. If you haven't watched the video yet the breakdown of the riffle is pretty slick

But I thought the SCAR is the best and worth the money...

Of course, I've shot one a few times and never cared to own one myself. Then again I'm just crazy so who knows.
They say its the best, whatever that means. Personally ide rather own an lmt cqb mws at that price point. It pisses me off nothing ever came of the massoud, the cz bren in 308 looks promising. But a brn 180 in 308? That attaches to my already owned and loved lower? bubblegum yeah! Hopefully brownells has something in the works

I would say there are many like it but this one s mine but I dont think there are many like it.

9BdDXC.jpg

qCqRAg.jpg

No. I'm taking it out this weekend . Just got it in its final configuration today. I was going to SBR a new frontier armory folding lower and use it and I may still but I picked up a MDT folder attachment for chassis guns and adapted it to the AR receiver and the lines just flow together well. In any case I ordered up a trifecta mount for it to use my silencer on but the company I ordered it from seems to be taking their sweet time so it may not see range duty with the silencer this weekend.

No. I'm taking it out this weekend . Just got it in its final configuration today. I was going to SBR a new frontier armory folding lower and use it and I may still but I picked up a MDT folder attachment for chassis guns and adapted it to the AR receiver and the lines just flow together well. In any case I ordered up a trifecta mount for it to use my silencer on but the company I ordered it from seems to be taking their sweet time so it may not see range duty with the silencer this weekend.
Was just looking at one today, drooling a bit!