JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Cops show up @ 10:10. It's a bike review video from March 2020. Seemed out of place. The reviewer didn't act like it was out of the norm.

The first cops says, whenever we see people with cameras or phones out, we stop for a chat? With long guns?

On the one hand it looks like a routine see something/say something type of inquiry. There's plenty to get concerned about these days if somebody taking video of something, especially in Europe/UK. At least the cops were friendly. It seemed that they were quickly able to determine the facts about the guys story and chat it up a bit with him. On the other hand, the UK seems to be a bit of a surveillance society these days. I think they wanted to take it to the next level with a social credit system but China beat them to it. Maybe they will find another way to bring it about. Can't say that we are that far behind them in the US. It would seem to be the next logical step for TPTB to control us even more. Grab your aluminum foil, this particular rabbit hole requires several more layers. :s0145:

Only thing going on there. Wealthy areas.

Had he been filming away from a wealthy place of residence, I venture no police would have shown.

I read a story once where a German Polezei did a traffic stop driving a Porsche 911 on the Autobahn and was perfectly nonchalant about carrying an MP5. Yet, he thought it was barbaric for American police to use shotguns... :)

at least the bobbies in the vid had M4's and not those bullpup thingies. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top