JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$165
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This listing is for a British Pattern 1903 bayonet with its matching numbered scabbard. I'm selling this out of my personal collection and have owned it since 2001.
Both the bayonet and scabbard are in exceptionally nice condition with no rust or damage. The bayonet has a lot of nice markings, both on the pommel and the ricasso, which are shown in the photos. The RE on the hilt indicates Royal Engineers. The grips are in very good condition with no cracks or damage and the blade has not been sharpened or messed with.
The scabbard no. of 111 matches the bayonet. The leather is in good solid condition with all of its stitching intact and in good order. The bayonet slides into and out of the scabbard smoothly.

The ad limits me to 5 photos, but I have more photos available upon request.

You can either pick it up in person at my house in SE Portland or I can mail it to you for $16.
  • All items are sold "as is", so please review the photos and description and email me with any questions before you bid.
  • Payment is due within 24 hours of the end of the auction, either by cash (if picking up in person) or by Paypal "Sending To A Friend" only (if I am mailing it).
  • Shipping is a flat fee of $16 via USPS Parcel Select within the continental US only. I always ship within a day of receiving payment and pack my items very well.
Thanks for looking!

IMG_0556.JPG IMG_0557.JPG IMG_0559.JPG IMG_0561.JPG IMG_0562.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top