JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just watched a special on netflix regarding two Brits and a German that followed them for several days as they fought ISIS.
It was commonly talked about between them that if captured they would commit suicide rather than be captured, placed in a propaganda video only to be killed later in a most brutal way.
These men give up everything and join the Kurds as a stand against the evil that is ISIS and I salute them.

I just watched a special on netflix regarding two Brits and a German that followed them for several days as they fought ISIS.
It was commonly talked about between them that if captured they would commit suicide rather than be captured, placed in a propaganda video only to be killed later in a most brutal way.
These men give up everything and join the Kurds as a stand against the evil that is ISIS and I salute them.

I watched that same show. The closing credit scroll stated that the young German fighter was KIA shortly after that show was filmed

Man, God bless him.
I hope he and his family are honored in all ways possible.
And to add.
I wish a lot of things.. one being that this didn't really have to happen (it did though), another, that there would be more men like this.. and third, that he had about six more grenades.. saving the last to do the deed among that scum..
wow

That is terribly sad, so sorry to hear this, my condolences to his family.

That said, it pizzes me off that a soldier should have to think this way, to know that the enemy will give no quarter, show no mercy and would likely have tortured, brutally and publicly murdered him and then probably drug his body through the streets in a celebration. Damn psychotic inbred bastards! :s0118: I hope we find a way to end ISIS once and for all. This is just disgusting on the highest level. I can't say I blame the poor guy for his choice, considering what could have been waiting for him, it seems like it was his only decision. :(

I doubt we'll ever hear any more about it. After all, he was a civilian, not a member of any official British military organisation.

I'd like to think that he'll be recognised in some way, but I very much doubt that anything will come of it.

Over here, we don't go in for that kind of thing much. Fer'instance, there is not a single memorial anywhere in the UK for the five hundred + British subjects who died in the Spanish Civil War, let alone YOUR most recent war between the states.

tac

I doubt we'll ever hear any more about it. After all, he was a civilian, not a member of any official British military organisation.

I'd like to think that he'll be recognised in some way, but I very much doubt that anything will come of it.

Over here, we don't go in for that kind of thing much. Fer'instance, there is not a single memorial anywhere in the UK for the five hundred + British subjects who died in the Spanish Civil War, let alone YOUR most recent war between the states.

tac

I didn't click the link, so didn't see he was a civilian. Still damn shame that anyone should have to do this to avoid falling into ISIS' hands.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top