JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yea, I got way tired a that a couple years ago and started cutting my own hair with a set of clippers I had lying around. Getting your hair cut is such a hassle.

A LOT of money for something fairly useless on the top of your head says me. Of course, my dreams say different so there's that.

A LOT of money for something fairly useless on the top of your head says me. Of course, my dreams say different so there's that.
I had been cutting my own for a while and saw our hero Matt on demo ranch cut his and that pretty much settled it for me..
It's pretty simple to do

Alrighty then, first response involved a "FU". Here's hoping this thread goes better than the NWFA equivalent of an acid trip that was the Whippet thread. :s0112:
I consider it a good day when all I get is an FU. Normally people just honk and give me the finger (see? I'm still number one!) :rolleyes:

I remember Bryll cream from when I was a kid. It seemed to work good after shampooing with Prell concentrate (the hard stuff!). Oh that Bryll cream smell though. Kind of like new car smell for your hair.
I've been getting short haircuts for the last thirty years, ever since getting out of the army. Recently I decided to let it grow out, which is kind of new for me. The wife asked when I'm getting a hair cut. I said I was thinking of going pony tail so I can blend a bit better while passing thru Portlandia. She did not like that one bit. Oh well, they're all just future ex wives.

Bear Grease...you know I gotta be historically correct...:eek::p:D

Just kidding I like :
Shea Moisture
Three Butters Utility Gel Mousse.

Its not greasy , doesn't get your hair dry or brittle and you only need a little bit to get the job done...
'Course with a hairline like me , it only takes a little...:D

My hairline is proof that God has a sense of humor... And why hats were invented...:p:D
Andy
2015-6-5.InterlakeMountainManRendezvous.Andy.1815.JPG

My baldness doesn't bother me, but compensation hair, like the kind that grows heavily out of my earlobes and nose, does...

If I let grow (shave it off once a week) my ears would look like cocker spaniel's and my nose, ah forget about it.

I use Pinaud Pomeade for that nice natural look! It holds up very well in the heat, has a nice natural sent, and it holds very well through out the day! For Beard care, I use Jack Black beard treatment ( it's a shave lotion/ beard lube) and cocktailed with shave soap does a remarkable job for shaving and skin treatment! I follow it up with Brave Solder Aftershave for that fresh clean post shave treatment! My Bride really likes the results of such efforts, and I actually enjoy the process!

Cool, my daily chuckle. Sounds kind of like a bunch of wimmin at the salon around here. Makes me feel LUCKY that my hairline starts directly above my ears. But, way back in the day, before the ponytail years, we always had this....

Around the house!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top