JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so i have a Breda 12gauge auto in my collection ..... and idk much about it and i cant find any dealer in the states for it ...... i know its an Italian shotgun and it is only 6.2lbs a buddy of mine was hurting for cash and i helped him out .... now he is nowhere to be found .... i dont know whats its worth or how to find out .... i really dont even know if i want to keep it .... any help or opinions would be helpful
thanks
Jade

I think he meant to go shoot it, when you asked what to do with it. BTW: The $3500 price is New Zealand Dollars. In US Dollars, it's more like $2500. Still a good deal, sounds like he didn't know what he had or just really needed the money and you got it for a pretty good bargain, I'm guessing a couple hundred bucks.
Go out and shoot it. Have some fun with it. I have read reviews on these and hear they are very reliable and very fun to shoot.

Also that was the price in New Zealand as well. Also that's if it's that particular Breda. They have others as well, I found a UK site that sells them used
http://www.emmacustomrifles.co.uk/catSHOTGUNS.htm

They go for around 175-195 pounds which is around $275-300 US I think it might sale that high in new zealand due to their gun laws. You have to have a license to own or purchase any and then you have to get it approved by a police officer before ordering one or buying one. Also for semi-automatic shotguns, rifles, pistols, etc. You have to have a special reason for it, and then with some exceptions they can only be shot at police approved practice ranges. Kinda like a more restrictive Canada. So that could really affect the price because it's harder to get and rarer over there, could also be a more special model.

Yes, that's what I meant :). Not many folks can shell out thousands of dollars for Italian shotguns. (They may build lousy battleships, but they make great firearms.) You've got a keeper, IMO.

Keith

my uncle it me up and gave the blue book used @ 95% its worth about a grand give or take ... i think i might take it to Portland gun club and see what the hype is about .... im not even in it that much .... heck maybe ill post a pic of it ..... does anyone have one themselves ?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top