JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
USAS-12 Daewoo Precision Industries semi-automatic 12 gauge shotgun, rare weapon, 18.11" barrel length, 37.79" overall length, weight 12.21 lbs., gas operated, 2 ¾ shells, ambidextrous weapon with ejection ports on each side and slots on each side for cocking handle, long bolt travel for low recoil, polymer buttstock, sling rings, adjustable iron sites, two 10-round magazines, one 20-round drum, excellent condition, requires application/approval of BATF Form 4 (#5320-4) and a $200 tax stamp prior to actual transfer of the weapon. $3500 OBO. Call Trent 503-910-2735 IMG_8179.JPG IMG_8182.JPG IMG_8181.JPG IMG_8180.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Oh damn. I've wanted one of these for years and that one looks like it's in great condition. Unfortunately my new gun budget is all spent up for a while.

Good luck with your sale, whatever new owner it finds is a lucky one.

Yeah, the choice of which semi-auto shotguns are DDs and which are not is frustratingly arbitrary. Can't transfer this easily but a Kel-Tec, Tavor, or Saiga semi-auto, magazine fed, 12GA shotgun is no problem for some reason.🤷‍♂️

But I'm already in the NFA games with suppressors and SBRs, so whatever. I'd go for it anyway if I had the funds.

Wow, that brings back some memories! I really wanted one as well but back in the day they were expensive.

I did get a chance to fire a full auto version courtesy of an NFA dealer at one of the ARPC machine gun shoots.

The USAS along with the ghastly Cobray "Street Sweeper" got on the ATF's naughty list (if I remember correctly due to certain OLMC's affinity for them) and were subsequently reclassified as Destructive Devices (No sporting value). Legitimate owners were allowed to amnesty register them tax free (sound familiar?).

Yours looks to be in excellent condition, and priced right as well!

I have seen other $2500+ Mag fed shotguns (looking at you 2-3 gun competitors), so this is not unrealistic for such an uncommon shotgun.

Wish I had the discretionary funds for it ☹️

Good luck with your sale!

WMB

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.