JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
BREAKING: Ted Nugent’s Wife Arrested at DFW Airport

“Ted Nugent’s wife Shemane Deziel was just arrested at an airport in Dallas, Texas,” tmz.com reports, “and sources tell us it was because she brought a gun into the terminal. The arrest took place at Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport. It’s unclear if Ted was with Shemane at the time of the arrest.” The odds that Ted’s wife wanted to use her concealed carry firearm to do mischief to anyone are about as great as the chances that Kiss My Glock will be played at the next Presidential press conference. If the story pans out, Mrs. Motor City Madman will join the throngs of dopey U.S. gun owners who forgot to disarm before facing the TSA’s blue shirted goons. Whether she retains her right to keep and bear arms is yet to be determined. Time to lawyer up and get down (on bended knee

Need more info though. It's legal to carry in the non secure areas of an airport, but, if you try to go through the security screening you're toast! However, some airports personnel consider any place to be a no carry zone and might have overstepped their bounds on this one.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Looks like she forgot she had a gun in a carry-on bag (purse??) and it was detected at the security
checkpoint. Stupid---but not all that uncommon.

Wonderful. The wife of our self-appointed "spokesman" (Who I think does us more harm than good) gets busted doing something UNFORGIVABLY STUPID, which the antis will use to once again point out how irresponsible, stupid, dangerous etc. we all are.

She didn't just carry it into the terminal, she tried to get it on the plane in her carry-on luggage.

TSA screeners said they spotted the Smith & Wesson 38 special revolver on an x-ray monitor, and when police inspected Deziel's luggage, they noticed it was loaded with 5 rounds of ammunition with an additional 10 rounds packed in a side pocket of her bag.

Shemane said she had forgotten the gun was in her bag, but stated she had a concealed handgun license in Texas.

She "forgot" she was carrying it? I fly with guns occasionally, but I've never "forgotten" that I was carrying one. A stray round in a purse I could buy. Maybe even a full magazine. A loaded revolver? RUFKM?

take a gun to portland airport and go to jail do not pass go. non secure areas of an airport or not. if they see it you are screwed

That was a bees nest a couple years back and I thought that bs was stopped in areas prior to TSA gate entrance inspection points???

Misterbill, who cares what the "antis" think of us. They already think of us the way they think of us and frankly, I could give a flying fk what they think.

As far as Mrs Nugent goes, perhaps she carries so often that is a completely natural way of going about her daily life. I'm not a mind reader, so I don't know what she was thinking and neither does anyone else. Maybe it was a few days before here 'special time' and her brain was on hold....that is something I can certainly understand.
Just saying...

Misterbill, who cares what the "antis" think of us. They already think of us the way they think of us and frankly, I could give a flying fk what they think.

I don't care what they think. I care that we give them ammo which they can use to sway people on the fence.

As far as Mrs Nugent goes, perhaps she carries so often that is a completely natural way of going about her daily life. I'm not a mind reader, so I don't know what she was thinking and neither does anyone else.
I carry every day. I have carried every day for nearly 30 years except some time spent in places it was illegal to do so. It's "natural" for someone who lives the life purported by her own reality TV show, in which she is engrossed in guns and gun rights, to "forget" they had a loaded gun in their carry-on? Sure.....

Maybe it was a few days before here 'special time' and her brain was on hold....that is something I can certainly understand.
Just saying...
And here's your special prize for sexist comment of the month. Yes, those poor ladies, once a month they're just incapable of not breaking well-known laws. Pulease.

Someone pound sand in your mangina today there skippy?

I confess. Because I find a comment that specifically states that women can't be held accountable for violations of law because they are menstruating, to be sexist. Ask your wife or daughter (I have both) to read the comment then get back to me on the whole "mangina" thing. Or don't, I'm pretty much done with this thread.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top