JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need to get a holster that I can use with my P365XL I have been looking at the Bravo concealment Torsion. Does anybody have experience with Appendix carrying this particular brand of holster. Is it comfortable? Clearly appendix isn't a very comfortable position to carry but it's my cup of tea still not sure if single clip or double clip/loop holster is the way to go. Any information would be helpful thanks guys

It's a fine holster, but didn't rotate the grip far enough into my stomach like a claw holster does. My torsion is for a full size M&P though, and that grip is huge and pointy. Otherwise quality is good, and two clips keep the holster stable. One clip dangles too low off the bottom of the holster so I had to clip it. I prefer Veder holsters with a claw and carry my p365 in that.

Appendix is the MOST comfortable way to carry. I'm also looking for a new appendix rig. Currently have a Trex Arms Raptor but I think I'm gunna get a Tenicor Malus Sol next. I don't have any experience with the bravo torsion though.

Appendix is the MOST comfortable way to carry. I'm also looking for a new appendix rig. Currently have a Trex Arms Raptor but I think I'm gunna get a Tenicor Malus Sol next. I don't have any experience with the bravo torsion though.
I just like a quickly detachable Kydex. I hate when it is unnecessarily bulky the one you mentioned looks like a quality rig. I just saw alien gear has an appendix option that's looks pretty damn
[h3][/h3]comfortable! 9987C1F6-3436-415A-85E6-D7B18AF741B4.jpeg 5135DA53-FCBF-4C3A-AC0C-2F7A0E44FDB4.jpeg 3FE479B5-DBEF-4DF7-9D90-F5C03E675459.jpeg

Any particular reason?
I have had both crossbreed and alien gear when I first started carrying. Personally it's an issue of retention for me. Kydex doesn't need the pressure of my body to retain the firearm. Especially when carrying in the appendix position. And it may just be me but I felt like they cause me to sweat more than kydex. Just personal reasons. I have buddies who use them and like them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top